[poppler] Color conversion while rendering for printing

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Mon Jun 11 13:10:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

does it make sense to do color conversions using CMS while rendering
document for printing? I don't know much about CMS, I'm asking because
libcms is very very slow in some documents. When rendering individual
pages like viewers do, the slowdown is not that noticeable, but when
printing an entire document the slowdown is very annoying. I think we
could use the existing printing flag we pass when creating the GfxState
to not use CMS.

Thanks,
--
Carlos Garcia Campos