[poppler] (no subject)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu May 24 17:26:47 UTC 2018

Thomas, I assume you tried to write to the mailing list and some automated
magic intercepted your email and posted this crap to the mailing list.

You'll have to figure out another way of sending emails to the mailing list
since obviously there's no GPG key for the mailing list.

El dijous, 24 de maig de 2018, a les 12:36:11 CEST, Thomas Karthe va escriure: