[poppler] building 0.68 and 0.69

Valerio Messina efa at iol.it
Tue Sep 25 11:59:11 UTC 2018

On 09/25/18 00:07, Valerio Messina wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openjpeg2/+bug/1794194

using:
cmake -DENABLE_LIBOPENJPEG=unmaintained ..
0.69 build well on Ubuntu 16.04

I made a test with same command on Cygwin64 (Win7), here the result:
CMake Error at /lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:27 (message):
   The imported target "Qt5::Core" references the file

      "//include/qt5/"

   but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:

   * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

   * The installation package was faulty and contained

      "/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake"

   but not all the files it references.

Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:68 (_qt5_Core_check_file_exists)
   CMakeLists.txt:151 (find_package)

See also
"/cygdrive/d/AMBIENTE/Documents/c/poppler-0.69.0/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

seems crash something in cmake.

I had the following related packages installed:
libQt5Core-devel - 5.9.4-2
libQt5Core       - 5.9.4-2

Once build correctly in Cygwin, will try again with Mingw64.

--
Valerio