[poppler] PDF 2.0 Spec (answer from FSFE)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Mar 10 11:15:57 UTC 2019

El dimecres, 6 de març de 2019, a les 20:58:14 CET, William Bader va escriure:
> > I guess the question is also, would those orgs accept us as members? I mean i may not have any issue being part of X but why would X want me if i am really not part of their community?
>
> Don't all of those groups have major packages that depend on poppler?

Sure, but most of those organizations have requirements in their by-laws about which people can be accepted, like "needs to have N commits to prject" or something similar.

The fact that they really like us, doesn't always mean they can (even legally) accept us as members.