[Portland] Re: Basic cross-desktop requirements for ISVs

Alex Graveley alex at beatniksoftware.com
Wed Dec 7 12:16:21 EET 2005

Thanks Rajesh!

I've created an initial Portland wiki page at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Portland with in intro blurb mostly from
Waldo Bastian.  Feel free to massage this.

I've imported this list (with some massaging) from our meeting into
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/PortlandIntegrationTasks.  Let's use
this as a scratch pad for working out the detailed requirements for each
task, as best we can.

-Alex