[Portland] Portland wiki

Alex Graveley alex at beatniksoftware.com
Mon Dec 12 18:22:55 EET 2005

Hi,

1) Listing applications is up to the desktop environment on which an app
is running.  If the "opener" implementation decides to display such a
list, that is fine, but it is outside the scope of Portland.

2) I think we should stay away from API on the PortlandIntegrationTasks
page, but feel free to link to some other page like PortlandVFSProposal.

-Alex