[Portland] RFE: record Task{Menu, Desktop, Mime...} and allow the user to undo

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Apr 6 07:58:17 EEST 2006

Yes, I think this is a good suggestion. Especially changing default applications should be something that the user has a final say over. I like the idea of a log. I'm not sure how to provide the "who did it" part though. DAPI could probably figure that out by itself, but for xdg-utils the caller would need to provide that information via an additional argument.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman