[Portland] xdg-su -u option

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Mon Apr 24 02:39:42 EEST 2006

>Which renders the feature completely useless in my opinion.
>
>It's not clear to me who is running this Portland project and the page
>
> http://portland.freedesktop.org/wiki/Portland
>
>doesn't really tell me. If there are members of a technical advisory
[1]
>board, I'd urge them to come forward and let us know that they will
take
>my complaint up at their next meeting. Thanks.

The next meeting where Portland's overall direction will be discussed is
the Desktop Architects Meeting II in Mainz, Germany, May 8-9th. You are
hereby invited to join us there to make sure that the points that you
raised are properly understood.
See http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/dam2/ for