[Portland] Misc cleanup #2

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Sat Apr 29 18:01:59 PDT 2006

> I had a problem the first time as well, turned out I forgot to ssh-add the SSH
> key I sent in for my account :)

Doh!  I'm in; the email I got was quite misleading, but I still
should have thought of that.

To be honest, though, I prefer running my patches past other folks,
so forgive me for posting everything I draw up anyways.
(I suppose now you can just reply 'looks good, please commit',
and save yourself some hassle if you like).

Speaking of which, here's another cleanup.  This one:
  * Decouples script creation from man page and html page creation
  * Explicitly separates the manpage install and creation
This allows 'make install' to have dependencies on the scripts,
thereby preventing dopes like me from neglecting to regenerate scripts.

Cheers,

Jeremy