[Portland] [Update] xdg-utils

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Mar 19 23:31:36 EET 2006

I did some testing for most of the scripts in our tar-ball under KDE and GNOME
and fixed errors when necessary.

I also added licencing information to the scripts, please check if they are in
a suitable form and/or change them if necessary.

As a start in documentation I added a subdirectory doc including three plain
text files in asciidoc[1] format. See [2] for their HTML versions generated
by asciidoc

An updated archive is also available on [2], including an extension to
xdg-mime: querying the default application for a file.

Cheers,
Kevin

[1] http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/
[2] http://people.freedesktop.org/~krake/xdg-utils/