[Portland] Patch to xdg-su

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Fri Mar 31 10:43:52 EEST 2006

I have added the changes to CVS.

I think the scripts should take full care of command line parsing and
the return values. So it shouldn't pass command line options to the
native method (e.g. kdesu or gnomesu in this case) if those command line
options aren't documented as such in the documentation of the xdg-*
script. Like wise, the script should generate its own return values and
define what all return values mean.

Btw, Without xsu it should be possible to do something like
	xterm -geom 60x5 -e su -c $*

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

Brian)