[Portland] Bonobo/KParts interoperability

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Sun May 7 03:30:42 PDT 2006

Somewhere in KDE CVS lives a component embedding thingy called Xparts.
It's inspired by Kparts but uses Xembed I believe. It might be worth
taking a look at that and see if it's usable as-is or what would need to
be changed for it to be usable as a cross toolkit component model.
See http://dot.kde.org/977406679/ for the original announcement.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

GTK+