[Portland] xdg-utils first run report

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Thu Nov 16 15:43:45 PST 2006

Note that I have added an "Examples" section on
http://portland.freedesktop.org/wiki/XdgUtils that could benefit from
some examples like this. I was thinking to have one wiki-page per
example and then linkk to them from the "Examples" section.

Cheers,
Waldo

Intel Corporation - Channel Platform Solutions Group - Hillsboro, Oregon