[Portland] DAPI ideas

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Nov 20 16:52:46 PST 2006

Am Sonntag, 19. November 2006 22:00 schrieb Celso Pinto:

Hi,

> My notes are available at:
> http://yimports.com/~cpinto/ideas/services-oriented-desktop/

I like this. Please also have a look at my RuDI stuff about a service oriented
Linux desktop.

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/blog/952

"RuDI is an architectural approach whos goal is to achieve loose coupling
among interacting software components instead of linking to libraries. A
service is a unit of work of the desktop done by a service provider to
achieve desired end results for a 3rd party service consumer."

Yours,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/