[Portland] again, ROX-support for xdg-open

Ralf Treu smuf at emptiness.de
Mon May 5 05:16:13 PDT 2008

Hey *,

the  attached patch was scrubbed, so here's just the link.

http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~smuf/xdg-open.1.0.2.patch

The code is minimal but it brings rox support that can be used for *-box
users for example.
What do you think? Chances to take it into the official version?

(I had problems using tracker-search-applet in fluxbox, which uses
xdg-open, so every single file was simply opened in my browser. With
this patch users of minor WMs could simply use ROX which is a much
smaller and therefor much more comfortable package to install.)

Ralf