[Promotion] What is the objective of both organisations:

Santiago Roza santiago.roza at thymbra.com
Mon Jan 23 08:45:18 PST 2006

On 1/23/06, Dave Neary <dneary at free.fr> wrote:

> The law of focus. You must own a word in the prospect's mind.

that's so NOT an immutable "law"... go check (for example)
businessweek's top 100 global brands and see if all of them can be
associated with just one word:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Best_Global_Brands

> See Eric Sink's series of blog articles on the 22 immutable laws of
> marketing for more info.
> http://software.ericsink.com/laws/Immutable_Laws_Marketing.html

ok i saw it.  and here's what i read  :)
http://software.ericsink.com/laws/Law_05.html

"Among the many violators of Law #5 is SourceGear itself.  Shameful as
it seems, we built the marketing message for Vault around three ideas,
not one ..."

"We've been very consistent about using the same three talking points
in all of our advertising materials and presentations"

which proves you can (and should!) work on more than one concept,
especially if you have strong reasons to do so (like we have).

--
Santiago Roza
Departamento I+D - Thymbra
santiago.roza at thymbra.com