[Promotion] [Reminder] GNOME Journal submission deadline

Lucas Rocha lucasr.at.mundo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 14:19:53 PST 2006

Hi all,

The GNOME Journal is preparing for another great new edition!

Join our We-tell-the-world-about-GNOME-and-it-rocks club, and find the
love of your life! The deadline for submitting articles is

  December, the 1st.

The next edition is going to appear on December, the 15th 2006. General
information about the GNOME Journal, the submission guidelines, an other
stuff is available in the wiki:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal

Don't forget to add you article to our article submission queue! Do
this within the next 24 hours and win flight tickets to Saturn. :-)

p eace

--lucasr