[polypaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] Polypaudio 0.8

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu Apr 20 08:54:42 PDT 2006

<quote who="Lennart Poettering">

> But all I ever said publicly was that I was a little disappointed about
> the situation of Polypaudio with Gnome and that due to this I will not
> invest most of my free time into it anymore. And that's what I did.

I'd really like to inspire further discussion about this in GNOME land, but
draining the Linux audio swamp is surprisingly exhausting. Perhaps we could
get polypaudio on the OSDL Desktop Architects agenda some time? I don't
think the audio working group has been started or met yet.

> (Avahi got more attention in the meantime)

... and a bloody good use of your free time, too. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
LinuxWorldExpo: Johannesburg, South Africa  http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.za/

  "Whether you want to set fire to old institutions or to build whole new
               ones, nothing beats a good blog." - Doc Searls