[pulseaudio-discuss] New PulseAudio support for Flash Player 9

CJ van den Berg cj at vdbonline.com
Tue Nov 28 03:50:11 PST 2006

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 10:16:13PM -0500, Jean-Michel Dault wrote:
> I just released a version of libflashsupport.so that adds Esound and
> PulseAudio backends, as well automatic detection between
> Pulse/ESD/Alsa/OSS.
>
> You can get more information here:
> http://pulseaudio.revolutionlinux.com/PulseAudio
>
> Tell me what you think!

This is excellent. Thank you! I've briefly tried it out and it seems to work
perfectly so far. No glitches or wierdness and the audio seems to be
perfectly in sync. This is really great because the new flash player doesn't
work ate all with pulseaudio's alsa plugin.

Here's a simple Debian sid package that I made for any Debian users that
would like to try it out:
http://pulseaudio.vdbonline.net/libflashsupport/

Thanks again. Very cool!

--