[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio and Network Audio Devices

Richi Plana richip at richip.dhs.org
Wed Dec 19 09:20:46 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-19 at 11:44 +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> > > paprefs require pulseaudio-module-paprefs installed and
> > > activated. Which should be the default.
> >
> > On the machine that I'm noticing the "no change behavior" in,
> > pulseaudio-module-gconf is indeed installed. I guess it's not activated.
> > How does one activate it?
>
> Hmm, it should be activated by default. Did you fiddle with your
> ~/.pulse/default.pa or /etc/pulse/default.pa?

No ~/.pulse/default.pa. /etc/pulse/default.pa is available here:

http://richip.dhs.org/~richip/viper-etc-default.pa

> Could you please paste those two files somewhere (if they exist), and
> also the output of:
>
> pulseaudio -k
> pulseaudio -vvC

Captured and posted here:

http://richip.dhs.org/~richip/viper-pulseaudio-vvC.txt

Note: Please see my previous message about how viper was updated from
Rawhide to become F8. That might have something to do with things.
--

Richi Plana