[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio and Network Audio Devices

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Dec 19 12:11:07 PST 2007

On Wed, 19.12.07 10:20, Richi Plana (richip at richip.dhs.org) wrote:

> > pulseaudio -k
> > pulseaudio -vvC
>
> Captured and posted here:
>
> http://richip.dhs.org/~richip/viper-pulseaudio-vvC.txt

Are you sure you have done the full upgrade?

D: cli-command.c: Checking for existance of '/usr/lib/pulse-0.9/modules//module-hal-detect.so': failure
D: cli-command.c: Checking for existance of '/usr/lib/pulse-0.9/modules//module-x11-publish.so': failure
D: cli-command.c: Checking for existance of '/usr/lib/pulse-0.9/modules//module-gconf.so': failure

Please check again if you have installed pulseaudio-module-x11,
pulseaudio-module-gconf.

There's something that surprises me quie a bit: module-hal-detect.so
is part of the "pulseaudio" package, so I am really surprised that
this is seems to be missing from your installation?

Is this amd64 or something?