[pulseaudio-discuss] amd64, pulseaudio, and nspluginwrapper

Alex Malinovich alex at malinovich.name
Sun Feb 25 03:39:20 PST 2007

Ok, so there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel in the form on
nspluginwrapper allowing you to use a 32-bit Flash plugin in a 64-bit
browser. After a bit of work, I finally have it loading and showing
video.

Unfortunately, audio doesn't work.

I THINK that what's going on is that the wrapper is trying to call the
32-bit sound libraries, and there are no 32-bit compatibility libraries
for pulse (at least in Debian). Does anyone know if this is the case,
and if so, how to get around it? Is it possible to build a
pulseaudioia32 or something similar? This is the last remaining step for
me in the Perfect Setup. Any ideas?

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837