[pulseaudio-discuss] A few questions

Justin Tulloss jmtulloss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:50:21 PDT 2007

I was just curious if this mailing list is still active. My company is
looking to make a decision about using pulseaudio within the next 24 hours,
and we need answers to these questions before we can continue. I can, of
course, take the time to look through the code, but it seems to me that the
questions would be trivial to somebody who had worked extensively with
pulse.

Thanks!

Justin T.