[pulseaudio-discuss] amd64, pulseaudio, and nspluginwrapper

CJ van den Berg cj at vdbonline.com
Tue Mar 6 06:55:50 PST 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 05:45:17AM -0800, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> Well, I've just spent the last 4 hours working on this and I've made a
> LITTLE progress. I can now at least get the flash plugin in a 32-bit
> browser to give me sound (after installing the libflashsupport package)
> through pulse. But that defeats the purpose of nspluginwrapper in the
> first place. :)

Before you go any further with this, you might want to know that the alsa
plugin for pulse doesn't work with Flash 9. So once you get all the libs
loaded correctly it's just going to break anyway.

libflashsupport works great though and is arguably the "right" way to get
flash working with pulse. So, I assume the solution we should try to get
working is flash32+libflashsupport32+libpulse32 all in an amd64 browser.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj at vdbonline.com
  xmpp:cj at vdbonline.com