[pulseaudio-discuss] A pulseaudio appliance

Kevin Fox Kevin.Fox at pnl.gov
Wed Oct 3 10:49:58 PDT 2007

We've been trying over here to get pulseaudio working on a wma11b and a
wyse winterm s90 and have been unsuccessful. Most of these lower power
devices only work with one type of audio and makes pulse transcode
otherwise. pulse hits 100% and can't transcode quickly enough. :/

I've heard it may be a problem with a library pulse depends on not being
very efficient. Any ideas when this might be fixed?

Thanks,
Kevin