[pulseaudio-discuss] Network Audio with Pulse

Matt Patterson matt at v8zman.com
Mon Apr 14 14:15:59 PDT 2008

I may not get to it tonight, but definitely by tomorrow night I will
email out what I have. Basically it is a lot of text parsing to read the
output from the command line interface. I haven't REALLY tested it yet,
just fiddling around on my local machine.

I have the wire and fish tape already, just need the time to pull the
wires through the walls. Then the real testing will begin (girlfriend
testing!). I can't wait for whole home audio!

Matt