[pulseaudio-discuss] Two heads, two users, two soundcards

Janek Kozicki janek_listy at wp.pl
Sat Aug 30 07:58:57 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm planning to configure in few months a two-headed workstation for
me and my wife. (I already learned about configuring two headed X, two
LCDs for me, one for her, and double keyboard, and mouse and so forth).

Now I need to know how can I configure two sound cards properly?
So that we both can be listening to different music on headphones, or
watch different movies. Or she will be watching a movie, and I'll be
playing flash games in a browser, with sound :)

can you provide me with any hints?

I'm using debian lenny, if that might be of importance.