[pulseaudio-discuss] Help needed with PA for Damn Small Linux. Might Pay

Sean McNamara smcnam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:50:28 PST 2008

I would be more than happy to assist you in building PulseAudio on
DSL. I haven't used DSL much myself, but for kicks I'll install it in
a VM and spend a little bit of time seeing how feasible it would be.

Someone who has used DSL extensively and is on-list might have a
quicker way (such as their own, pre-built myDSL package) for you --
but in the meantime I think I can make some instructions which are
essentially idiot-proof for going from a plain vanilla, out-of-the-box
DSL-N to a running pulseaudio.

And of course I'll do this free :)

My preferred method of communication is IRC. You can find me on
chat.freenode.net in #pulseaudio under the handle allquixotic. If you
haven't been there before, valid freenode ports are 6667 and 8000.

Thanks,

Sean