[pulseaudio-discuss] Python interface to pulse-audio

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 23 06:49:38 PST 2008

Hynek Hanke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please, I just want to ask if there is some Python programming interface
> to PulseAudio or some bindings for the C library that one could use?

AFAIK there are no python or perl bindings for the pulse library.

What kind of stuff where you hopping to do (more out of curiosity than
anything else!)?

Python bindings would be quite nice and would allow some nice utility
apps (e.g. for moving streams around etc. in a very visual, drag+drop
way - especially if you funk it up with e.g. clutter).