[pulseaudio-discuss] Looping a sample in the samplecache

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Nov 18 05:42:25 PST 2008

Johan Björk wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Hopefully this should be easy to answer by someone more familiar with
> the puilseaudio code.
>
> Is it possible to have pulseaudio keep playing a sample (loop it)
> until I tell it to stop?

At present, I do not believe this is possible. I do however have a vague
feeling that Lennart mentioned something about being able to loop
samples being a requested feature at some point... Not sure if he plans
on supporting it soon or not tho'.

He'll comment himself in a couple weeks I'm sure.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]