[pulseaudio-discuss] PulseAudio BT setup

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Nov 25 11:33:52 PST 2008

Nanavati, Sitanshu wrote:
> Could someone please let me know what is missing/wrong in the setup?

I'm not sure that pulse likes using ioplug plugins as the underlying
device. In theory it should work but there could be some bugs.

I should say tho' that hacking alsa for bluetooth is not how things will
work in the future. Pulse now has direct bluetooth support and while
it's not yet complete the 0.9.13 version contains this code.

I'm not 100% sure what do do as i've not personally fiddled much, but
have a look at the bluetooth modules in later pulse versions.

HTHs

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]