[pulseaudio-discuss] BT Module failed

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Nov 27 11:58:30 PST 2008

Michal Sawicz wrote:
> Dnia 2008-11-27, czw o godzinie 23:32 +0530, Nanavati, Sitanshu pisze:
>> Any idea how to resolve this?
>
> You don't have the module-bluetooth-discover. You need to have
> pulseaudio 0.9.13 compiled with bluetooth support.

Yes exactly. If you've compiled your own, make sure you have
libbluez-devel packages when you configure things. If you are using a
distro package, then the bluetooth stuff could be in a separate package
you need to install.

As you don't seem to have console-kit support, I'd imagine you've rolled
your own. Make sure you have the console-kit development package
installed when you are configuring/compiling.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]