[pulseaudio-discuss] Crackling only in one situations

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek jakub.rusinek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 14:57:28 PST 2008

Hi,

I find PulseAudio great because of smaller footprint than ESD had and
because of the features and stability, but one thing makes me nervous.

When I'm running Workaholic (http://mundogeek.net/workaholic/), sound in
PA becomes crackled. When I shutdown Workaholic - it backs to normal.

It's very strange.

I'm running pulseaudio-0.9.12 on openSUSE 11.0 (GNOME and stuff from
Factory, kernel from 11.0).

My configs: http://wklej.org/id/23046/

I tried editing configs but it changed nothing.

I've got crackling from first startup of PA 0.9.12. Earlier PA I used
(default in 11.0) was working well.

--
Best regards,
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek