[pulseaudio-discuss] Project: Dual, Simultaneous Bluetooth Audio Sinks

Richi Plana richip at richip.dhs.org
Thu Oct 16 07:53:12 PDT 2008

Thanks for all the comments pointing me out to 0.9.13 or even git. I'll
give it a try.

So far, however, no one's mentioned anything about 2 (or more) BT
headsets. Is it even technically possible to sink 2 headsets
simultaneously off of the same BT transceiver? If not, will adding a USB
Bluetooth adapter help me in my goal?

I'd gladly help with the project (coding or just testing and
bug-reporting). I just need to get up-to-spec with the technologies
used.
--

Richi Plana