[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulse Audio crashes

Sean McNamara smcnam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:11:44 PDT 2008

Try building the latest GIT pulseaudio. I had all of the same problems
before, but they are fixed in GIT. I don't expect that F9 will push
any version updates in the post-release cycle, but there may still be
hope for F10.

You'll need http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/DependenciesListDistroSpecific
and http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/DownloadPulseAudio#DevelopmentSources
if you are inexperienced with building PA from source.

Sean