[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.15

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Mon Apr 13 17:18:46 PDT 2009

Heya!

Now that my todo list of bugs to fix for PulseAudio 0.9.15 is empty I
siezed the opportunity to actually do the release. That's not to say
it doesn't have bugs. But at least none I am aware of that are
relevant.

http://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/pulseaudio/pulseaudio-0.9.15.tar.gz

Rejoice!

An updated package is already in Rawhide.

Changes since 0.9.15-test8:

Lennart Poettering (32):
      add missing languages to LINGUAS
      Downgrade default log level to NOTICE to follow documentation
      make sure we never overflow when calculating sleep time
      lirc: drop lirc_in_use, it's made redundant by PA_MODULE_LOAD_ONCE
      api: introduce PA_VOLUME_MAX
      lirc, mmkbd: extend controllable volume range to PA_VOLUME_MAX
      mmkbd,lirc: make use of pa_assert_not_reached()
      mmkbd: get rid of support for ancient kernels
      lirc: fix logic behind mute buttons
      cork-music-on-phone: make sure that we don't check the refcnt of pa_core when the daemon goes down
      core-util: add pa_session_id()
      core-util: filter utf8 in pa_machine_id()
      print session id when starting up
      client-conf: modernize a few things
      proplist-util: use pa_session_id() instead of accessing 7b816367b01393ed3e3e650047d78f6e-1239640487.203609-1061245823 directly
      client-conf: make setting a default server independant from the autospawn setting
      client-conf: when  is set, disable autospawn setting
      client-conf-x11: unbreak autospawn due to stale X11 properties
      volume: increase dB range to -90dB
      alsa: when passing emptry mixer control name, force sw volume
      alsa: store mixer controls to use in profile data
      alsa: include the alsa mixer control that is used in the property list
      core: introduce new 'reference' volume for sinks
      update LINGUAS
      run make update-po
      sort LINGUAS
      core: use pa_{source|sink}_get_latency_within_thread() at one more place
      pacat: add missing newline
      core: when applying delay memblockq take monitored sink latency into account
      bump version for final 0.9.15 release
      explcitly ignore return values of some functions marked with gcc's warn_unused_result attribute
      add a few missing initializations

ifelix (1):
      Sending translation for Tamil

warrink (1):