[pulseaudio-discuss] Mix multiple microphones into one recording application?

Fredrik Persson fredrik.p.persson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 02:01:08 PDT 2009

I'd like to use two (or more) headsets on a single machine, where both
microphones are routed into skype, and both headphones receive the
playback from skype. (To make an inexpensive but effective conference
phone.)

I'm up and running using skype with one single headset + pulse, but if I
want the second headset to be heard/hear to/from skype, I need to open
the pulseaudio volume manager and move the stream from the first headset
to the next.

Any advice on the matter is welcome, thanks!

/Fredrik Persson