[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio Delay with Mythtv

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Apr 18 10:39:35 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Ken Mandelberg at 18/04/09 16:20 did gyre and gimble:
> Any thoughts on this?

I've been meaning to take a look at this since I saw that thread a few
days ago, but I've not really had the time.

It would be good to get Lennarts thoghts on the buffer metrics used in
the pulse audio output layer to see if they could be made more efficient.

The guys at MythTV are very open to getting this working properly as far
as I can tell. They have read Lennart's guide on audio APIs and know
they use more than the "safe alsa API in their current code.

I'll try and look more at this sometime soonish.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]