[pulseaudio-discuss] Module to sink to a device

nikhil.rao at wipro.com nikhil.rao at wipro.com
Tue Apr 21 05:55:41 PDT 2009

Hi Lennart,

Thanks for your reply.

I was just wondering. Can I re-use the module-pipe-sink such that
instead of operating on a FIFO Pipe file("/tmp/fifo.output") use my
/dev/XXX node? When I say re-use I'd change the way buffer size/sample
rate/format is changed as per my requirements.

Kindly throw some light on this.

> > attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the
> > addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged

> > information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
> > disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender
> > immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any
> > attachments.

> Nice. Maybe you shouldn't post anything to a public mailing list with
nonsensical demands like this. I mean, come on, all our traffic is
archived in public mailing list archives.

Please Ignore the footer of this mail. :)

Thanks,
Nick