[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio server for playing 32-bit chroot sounds on 64-bit host machine

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 03:01:33 PDT 2009

Hi, I've just added a section on Pulseaudio within a chroot to
wiki.archlinux.org. Could someone please check it out
<http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio#Pulseaudio_from_within_a_chroot_.28ex._32-bit_chroot_in_64-bit_install.29>
and advise if its suitable for the Pulseaudio wiki, if so just reply
here and I'll put it up there as well. Am a bit hesitant because its
actually just one piece of information (make sure these 3 locations are
bind-mounted).