[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio server for playing 32-bit chroot sounds on 64-bit host machine

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Apr 28 02:29:52 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Ng Oon-Ee at 28/04/09 11:01 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi, I've just added a section on Pulseaudio within a chroot to
> wiki.archlinux.org. Could someone please check it out
> <http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PulseAudio#Pulseaudio_from_within_a_chroot_.28ex._32-bit_chroot_in_64-bit_install.29>
> and advise if its suitable for the Pulseaudio wiki, if so just reply
> here and I'll put it up there as well. Am a bit hesitant because its
> actually just one piece of information (make sure these 3 locations are
> bind-mounted).

I'd just port it across. I'll try and proof read it and embellish it
once it's in a place I can tweak it too. And don't worry too much that
it's not that much info, it took a little while for all the pieces to
fall into place, so even a small article could save people a lot of time :)

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]