[pulseaudio-discuss] Ladspa Plate2x2 plugin on pulseaudio‏

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Aug 14 17:30:09 PDT 2009

On Fri, 14.08.09 19:36, Paolo La Francesca (kronolf at gmail.com) wrote:

> So there's no way at the moment to make pulseaudio work with any
> ladspa plugin? There are other pulgins provided by ladspa doing
> something similar, one is called plate_1423, another C* Plate...
> There also are lots of people on the internet saying they are able to
> use a ladspa equalizer (it didn't work for me).

The PA LADSPA module can deal with any LADSPA plugin that follows
certain rules: Needs one input called "Input", and one output called
"Output". No other inputs or outputs. Any kind of control.

Many modules fall in this category. Unfortunately not all. The others
could be made working with a bit of love the the PA module, too. But
so far nobody has done that. Patches welcome.

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net