[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth

Pablo Yaggi pyaggi at alsurdelsur.com
Sat Feb 28 12:02:36 PST 2009

I meant an example about how to do the bluetooth connection step by step,
but never mind I missed read about d-feet stuff you told me about (sorry).

Now, I did this,

hcitool scan
I found my device and did:
hcitool cc ... (my device was connected )

then I used d-feet and trigger the connect method on the headset interface
for my device, the device beeps and any further call to this method returns already connected;
calling disconnection also works since the device beeps and gets disconnected.

While doing this I had the pulseaudio device manager open and nothing happen, no new devices
where append to the list, but an strange thing do happen (at least for me) any time I press
the execute button in the d-feet method call window a line inside my default device tree (alsa...)
was append for a second or so. something like this:
PulseAudio Manager
	Sinks
		alsa_output.pci_8086_284b
			#221 button-pressed
no matter which method I'm executing, a line like that (#nnn button-pressed) is append
for a while and then disappears.

Bests,
Pablo