[pulseaudio-discuss] a little suggestion: start/stop button in pa manager GUI

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jan 2 18:57:59 PST 2009

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 02/01/09 18:14 did gyre and gimble:
> Mhmm. You say someone at Canonical is working on volume control and stuff?
> I haven't heard that rumor before. Any links?

Can't really remember but it was mentioned either here on IRC while you
were away IIRC... someone mentioned the work that Fedora/Gnome is doing
as well. I'm not sure if anything was actually started or not or if it
was just people laying down feelers etc.

I remember making a comment about them hopefully being able to
collaborate, but like I say I can't remember whether it was on mail or
IRC... quick greps don't show up much.

So I don't want to stir things up if I've gotten the wrong end of the stick.

I've only just realised about the new gnome-sound-properties system when
I discovered it by accident the other day :)

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]