[pulseaudio-discuss] Development proposals

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jan 3 16:30:52 PST 2009

Hello,

In order to stir up more interest and try and get more people involved
in pulseaudio I've started writing a "Development" area on the Wiki,

I've added this as a kind of "future plans" page where we can catalog
the work on improving pulseaudio.

I've written up a couple of proposals for improvements I'd like to see
in the way pulse handles default devices (the last two) and also the
notification system I worked on a bit in the past but have temporarily
paused while Lennart works out his plan on how to integrate nicely with
the gtk mainloop (any updates on this BTW?)

The page is here:
http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/Development

Comments and feedback welcome and if it's not clear when I mean in these
proposals please say what's confusing you and I will clarify the
descriptions.

All the best.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]