[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] Patches for 0.9.15

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 9 01:12:22 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 09/06/09 09:08 did gyre and gimble:
> So I've pushed the branch "0.9.15-branch" to my own git clone:
> http://colin.guthr.ie/git/pulseaudio/log/?h=0.9.15-branch

Here's the shortlog for the interested.

I just generate a patchset I include in my pacakge via:
  git format-patch --start-number 100 v0.9.15..0.9.15-branch

(why start at 100? Just because I can :) When I look after packages I
assign fairly arbirary "ranges" to patch numbers - I tend to use 100 for
cherry picks, 300 for cherry reverts and 500 for distro patches - Just
keeps the packages nice and neat and leaves room for expansion in any
"zone").

Lennart Poettering (28):
       alsa: allow configuration of fallback device strings in profiles
       util: if NULL is passed to pa_path_get_filename() just hand it
through
       alsa: don't hit an assert when invalid module arguments are passed
       alsa: fix wording, we are speaking of card profiles, not output
profiles
       alsa: initialize buffer size before number of periods to improve
compat with some backends
       conf: remove obsolete module-idle-time directive from default
config file/man page
       core: make sure soft mute status stays in sync with hw mute status
       endian: fix LE/BE order for 24 bit accessor functions
       log: print file name only when we have it
       man: document 24bit sample types in man page
       man: document log related daemon.conf options
       man: document that tsched doesn't use fragment settings
       mutex: when we fail to fill in mutex into static mutex ptr free
it again
       oss: don't deadlock when we try to resume an OSS device that
lacks a mixer
       simple-protocol: don't hit an assert when we call
connection_unlink() early
       idxset: add enumeration macro PA_IDXSET_FOREACH
       rescue-streams: when one stream move fails try to continue with
the remaining ones
       sample: correctly pass s24-32 formats
       sample-util: fix iteration loop when adjusting volume of s24 samples
       sample-util: properly allocate silence block for s24-32 formats
       sconv: fix a few minor conversion issues
       alsa: be a bit more verbose when a hwparam call fails
       rescue: make we don't end up in an endless loop when we can't
move a sink input
       core: introduce pa_{sink,source}_set_fixed_latency()
       core: cache requested latency only when we are running, not while
we are still constructing
       sample: fix build on BE archs
       alsa: properly convert return values of snd_strerror() to utf8
       alsa: remove debug code

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]