[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] Patches for 0.9.15

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 9 01:08:31 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday Lennart mentioned on IRC that he's got a bunch of recommended
patches to apply on top of 0.9.15 for stable distros.

He gave the list of patches from the fedora patches as the source, but
as I tend to manage my patches in git anyway, I figured a git branch
would be useful :)

So I've pushed the branch "0.9.15-branch" to my own git clone:
http://colin.guthr.ie/git/pulseaudio/log/?h=0.9.15-branch

This contains 28 patches in total, the 27 original patches suggested by
Lennart, minus an SHM one which was causing me crashes on startup, plus
a further two that Lennart didn't originally include but which we later
discovered on IRC are needed by other patches already included.

Builds seem to work well for me so far, although awaiting wider testing
feedback :)

Lennart, for the sake of ease of packaging for everyone, you may want to
pull 0.9.15-branch into upstream? If you're feeling really energetic you
may even want to call it 0.9.15.1 and slap a release on out, but I
appreciate that's extra hassle :)

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]