[pulseaudio-discuss] [PACKAGERS] Patches for 0.9.15

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri Jun 12 09:40:38 PDT 2009

On Wed, 10.06.09 02:16, Felipe Contreras (felipe.contreras at gmail.com) wrote:

> I still haven't heard an advantage of "$version-stable" over "stable".

I am with Colin here. It's simply a fact that different distros stick
to different versions of PA and maintain them parallel. It hence
makes sense to track that upstream, even if that means having a
seperate branch for almost every release.

It would actually be nice if I wouldn't even have to roll tarballs
anymore but distros would get their stuff directly from the branch for
each release.

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net