[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.16-test1

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jun 24 04:29:12 PDT 2009

'Twas brillig, and Diego E. “Flameeyes” Pettenò at 24/06/09 12:25 did
gyre and gimble:
> Also, I guess I should patch the build system to use --no-undefined to
> be on the safer side...

Personally I prefer those of use who don't over link libraries provide
patches back up to Lennart. I've done that quite often in the past.

I'll have a look and see if my build has the same issues :)

> Probably, although probably the simpler thing would be to simply use
> the .ifexists .else stuff a bit more...

I guess that makes sense yeah. Much simpler than replacement macros or
install sed foo.

   Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]