[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] PulseAudio 0.9.16-test1

Diego E. Diego E.
Wed Jun 24 04:25:05 PDT 2009

Il giorno Wed, 24/06/2009 alle 12.19 +0100, Colin Guthrie ha scritto:
> Probably some degree of underlinking which happens quite a lot seeing as
> Lennart's build env is overlinked.

I do have some trouble with --as-needed still but I think that's a
binutils problem still. On the other hand, I haven't noticed symbol load
errors. I'll probably debug the linker later, I'm just not able to do
that today, so I noted it here.

Also, I guess I should patch the build system to use --no-undefined to
be on the safer side...

> I think this is deliberate for now - perhaps when udev >= 143 is not
> found? I guess the correct thing here would be to use the right module
> in default.pa depending on whether udev is detected or not?

Probably, although probably the simpler thing would be to simply use
the .ifexists .else stuff a bit more...

And yes, Gentoo still has 141, waiting for 143 to commit.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/